Eyes are the windows to the soul, and lashes are the perfect pair of curtains.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do they last?
The life of your natural lash. However we recommend getting a refill every 3-4 weeks to keep them looking nice and full.
How do they feel when wearing them?
They feel very light, so you can’t feel them. Most clients tell us they are wearing less makeup since having our eyelash extensions applied. You will leave us having no lashes clumped together.
How long does it take to apply a full set of lash extensions?
Approximately 1hour depending on the amount of lashes required. We have applied thousands of full eyelash extension sets, so we are very efficient. Most of our sets take 60-75 minutes.
How many lashes make a full set?
Approximately 50-100+ lashes per eye.
Can I use eye makeup remover?
Only water-based remover or cleanser may be used.
Can I wear makeup when having my eyelashes applied?
The eyelashes must be clean and clear of all makeup and oils. Avoid wearing water proof mascara 2-3 days before your appointment.
Do I need to wear mascara after eyelash extensions?
We do not recommend wearing mascara as it reduces the life of your eyelash extensions.
What maintenance is required?
We recommend that you lightly brush your eyelash extensions after washing your face to ensure they remain straight and in line with your natural lashes. You will be shown how to wash and care for them at your appointment. We recommend refills every 3 weeks.
How long does it take to get refills?
Approximately 45-75 minutes depending on the amount of lashes required.
When can I not have eyelash extensions applied?
If you have any eye irritations or infections or experience allergies pertaining to products being applied to your skin or hair.
Eyelash extension aftercare?
- Keep your lashes dry for at least 7 hours (24 hours is ideal)
- No swimming, steam rooms or saunas for 48 hours. Use only water based makeup removers and cleansers (Oily/cream based products will shorten the life of your eyelash extensions). No waterproof mascara.
- No eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions. Avoid rubbing, touching and playing with your eyelash extensions (This can become addictive, so just don’t even go there!).
- Use a foaming cleanser on your lashes at least every other day (We’ll show you how it’s done).
- Use a tissue to blot dry lashes after washing your face. Don’t forget to pre-book your next eyelash refill at 2 – 4 week intervals in order to maintain the fullness of your eyelash extensions (We recommend 3 weeks for most clients).
- Please remove all eye makeup prior to your appointment, to ensure you receive the most out of your treatment time.
- Contact lenses cannot be worn during the treatment, as your eyes will be closed while the eyelash extensions are being applied.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara for at least 3 days prior (that stuff can be like cement to get off).